INNOVER-EAST successfully completed
INNOVER-EAST (2014-2017) focused on bridging the gap between research and innovation in the field of energy efficiency targeting five of the six EU Eastern Partnership (EaP) countries, namely Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia and Ukraine with the help of 6 EU Member States (Belgium, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Italy and Luxembourg.
The project focused on and achieved the following main objectives:
- 5 National Studies on innovation in energy efficiency in the targeted EaP countries plus Moldova
- 5 Validation Workshops in the participating EaP countries to discuss and validate the reports with cca. 100 local stakeholders altogether
- 3 Train-the-Trainers Workshops on various aspects of innovation: service provision, innovation financing and internatonal cooperation with cca. 100 participants
- 5 National Brokerages in the targeted EaP countries with cca. 150 participants
- 5 National Innovation Workshops provided by INNOVER-EAST EaP partners to local stakeholders with cca. 150 participants
- 5 EaP to EU Study Visits with 7 partners
- 5 EU to EaP Study Visits with 7 partners
- 13 Letters of Intent to continue exploting reseach results or start cooperation activities, build up business ties (staff exchanges, study visits, business meetings, joint H2020 and other proposals, joint initiatives in the EaP region)
- Sustainable network of stakeholders (online, searchable innovation energy services platform)
This project received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under Grant Agreement No. 609570 and was coordinated by Bay Zoltán Nonprofit Ltd. for Applied Research, Budapest, Hungary.